Monday, December 28, 2009

Insanity Fitness Challenge


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday and enjoyed themselves! During this new year you should be thinking about your goals for your fitness and where you want to improve. For Christmas, I got Shaun T's Insanity!!! I have really wanted this program since it first came out, and I am so happy I finally have it! I did receive the preview of Insanity from Tony Horton One on One, Plyometric Cardio Circuit, which I have done over 20 times, and it never gets easy! So my plan for the New Year is to do a round of Insanity, with some added in weight training. I can't wait to see what Insanity will do for my fitness! I really want it to get me in supreme shape for track season this year. So far I have done the Fit Test and Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Tomorrow I have Cardio Power and Resistance, which I'm really excited about because it is a completely new workout for me! It is always important for you to have a fitness challenge to keep yourself motivated. You will also see great results if you are committed and really challenge and push yourself, which is what I plan to do with Insanity.

Day 1 Insanity, Fit Test Number 1

Switch Kicks-68
Power Jacks-47
Power Knees-95
Power Jumps-43
Globe Jumps-11
Suicide Jumps-20
Push-Up Jacks-31
Low Plank Oblique-60

No comments:

Post a Comment