Sunday, January 10, 2010

Insanity Fit Test Number 2 Results


Today I did Insanity Fit Test Number 2, and I am really happy with my results so far! I've been very diligent and dedicated to Insanity, and I love how you get to push yourself as hard as you can. I also did Cardio Abs after the fit test, just do get a little more workout in, and I love abs! I have also been doing P90X Back and Biceps on the Cardio recovery day, because Insanity does not work the back and biceps, so I want to keep those muscles activated. Insanity does have plenty of push ups, tricep and shoulder work. I am also going to order the Insanity deluxe upgrade soon, which will be some more great workouts to add to my collection! Even though I really like Insanity, I will probably only do it for another week. The reason for this is that track season starts on January 19th for me, and doing Insanity and killer track workouts is not the best idea! That would be way too much cardio and I do not think I would recover well. I would also probably loose a lot of muscle if I did Insanity during track season. I am in a way disappointed about this, but I am going to continue to add more muscle and get stronger with P90X. I will probably still add in one or two Insanity workouts a week though, just because I love it so much! I will definitely do a full round of Insanity after track season is over in April. Remember to DIG DEEPER AND BRING IT!

Fit Test Results, Day 1 vs. Day 15

Switch Kicks - 68/70
Power Jacks - 47/53
Power Knees - 95/103
Power Jumps - 43/52
Globe Jumps - 11/11.5
Suicide Jumps - 20/21
Push-Up Jacks - 31/33
Low Plank Oblique - 60/70

No comments:

Post a Comment